We at the St. Catharines Downtown Association are closely monitoring changes to events taking place in our downtown, due to the situation with COVID-19.
We pride ourselves on maintaining an up-to-date listing of events in Downtown St. Catharines, and will strive to keep this listing updated with information about cancellations and postponements as we learn of them.
Before coming downtown, we recommend verifying with all venues that their events are still taking place.
As of 11:00am on Friday March 13, we have learned of the following cancellations and postponements:
March 13: An Evening with Ivan Coyote – CANCELLED, to be rescheduled in the fall
March 14 & 19: Niagara IceDogs home games – POSTPONED, dates TBA
March 15: Pain Stains for Pathstone Fundraiser – POSTPONED, date TBA
March 26: The Glorious Sons – POSTPONED, date TBA
(Update 1:15pm March 13) Effective at 4:30 p.m. today (March 13, 2020), until April 5, the following City of St. Catharines facilities will be closed to the public:
• All Older Adult Centres including Dunlop Drive, West St. Catharines, and Port Dalhousie
• All recreation centres including Russell Avenue and Port Weller
• All arenas including Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre, Garden City Complex and Bill Burgoyne
• All branches of the St. Catharines Public Library
• The St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre
• The St. Catharines Museum and Welland Canals Centre
• Sports fields including Kiwanis Field
• The St. Catharines Farmers Market and Market Square
• The Meridian Centre
• The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
Click here for more information