Notice of Annual General Meeting
The 49th Annual General Meeting of the St. Catharines Downtown Association will be held on Tuesday, March 1st at 11:00am via Zoom. We encourage all Downtown Stakeholders (downtown commercial property owners, business tenants, other interested parties) to attend.
If you are interested in attending, PLEASE REGISTER HERE
You can Live Stream the meeting on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/2m63YeOnatQ
Message from the SCDA
The St. Catharines Downtown Association recognizes that this year’s accomplishments would not have been possible without the dedication and support from our Board Members, Committee Members, and Volunteers.
Thank you for sharing your time, skills and experience with us as we work together to bring the community back into the heart of the city.
Links to help you prepare for AGM
What’s Coming 2022
- Increase in streetscape beautification downtown
- Installation of Canada Summer Games banners
- Increased collaboration with community partners
- Sourcing additional funding to increase capacity
- Creation of inaugural events (Holi: Festival of Colour, Spiritual Wellness Fair, Senior Citizen’s Day, etc)
- Working with elected officials to advocate for members
- Move to in-house graphic design
- Increased focus on events with 26+ weekends pedestrianized and activated
- Second year for numerous events (Pie Festival, Halloween Parade, Block Party)
We have a space available on our Board of Directors. We welcome all members that are interested to apply. The position will be voted on by members present at the Annual General Meeting on March 1st. If you are interested complete the applicable documents below. Please reach out if you have any questions.