Any criminal activity should be reported to the police and to the Downtown Association using the following contact information:
- Emergency: 911
- Niagara Regional Police Dispatch: 905-688-4111
- Community Policing Liaison Officer, Sgt. Josie Hollingshead: 905-688-4111 ext. 3-9789
- Online reporting: www.niagarapolice.ca
- St. Catharines Downtown Association: 905-685-8424
- Complete and submit a Criminal Activity Report
We encourage all property owners to report any act of graffiti vandalism on their property to the Niagara Regional Police as well as to contact the Downtown Association Office for assistance to remove the graffiti as quickly as possible.
To report graffiti in progress: call 911
To report graffiti after the fact: contact the Graffiti Information Line at 905-688-5601, ext. 3138 and the St. Catharines Downtown Association at 905-685-8424.